You can start out on the outside (feel free to add anything you think would be a good idea for the outside part)
- You need any kind of tree to put right on the outside. Like I said, any tree works! If you have a lot of trees, you might want to place them in the upper and lower 'green' spots of the den, making a forest-type of look, as shown in the picture below.
- Any kind of nonmember fountain works, the kind in the picture is from the Christmas Special Delivery Adventure.
- A welcome mat or a Happy Jamaalidays mat can work. (Welcome Mat is at the Furniture Shop, Happy Jamaalidays Mat is from the Christmas Prizes.
For the inside...Edit
- You can use any type of table, like the Sturdy Table, Cookie Table, any table you have works.
- Any type of tree works, you can put it in the corner or anywhere you think works.
- Any ornament like the Gift Ornament from Special Delivery could be used to put on the tree.
- The chair (you choose what kind) can go next to the table, any side.
- You can use a table or a fridgerator to go in the corner with the tree. Your choice!
- Any wall decoration would work well.
- If you want, you can put a Birthday Cake on the table, or anywhere you want!
- Outside, you can put pile of presents, plushies, anything fun! If you'd like.
- In the left corner of the house, you can put one Giant Candy Cane facing right, another facing left, making the shape of a heart!
- If you want, next to the presents, you can put a Small Portal there :D (Small Portal sold at Diamond Shop for 1 Diamond)